- Baby Mantra Calming Lotion with Shea Butter & Lavender Oil
- 3-in-1 Bubble Bath, Shampoo and Wash with Lavender Oil & Aloe
- Calming Massage Oil with Apricot & Avocado Oil
- Newborn Shampoo & Body Wash
- Detangling Conditioner with Coconut & Lavender Oil
- Diaper Rash Ointment with Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oil
I’ve been using the Baby Mantra Calming Lotion with Shea Butter & Lavender Oil on my skin every day, and I love how it makes my skin feel. It goes on lightly but spreads a long way. I walk in the Florida sun, so my arms and legs are really showing the effects of sun exposure. I feel good about using this lotion to help combat my alligator skin. I’ve also been using the 3-in-1 Bubble Bath, Shampoo and Wash with Lavender Oil & Aloe as a shampoo. Sulfate-free shampoos are much better for your hair, and mine looks wonderful after a shampoo.
If you’re concerned about the products used on your family’s skin or hair -- whether you have a baby, children, teens or an empty nest -- I suggest that you give Baby Mantra products a try. Click here to find a store near you or order online at www.babymantra.com.
You can also find Baby Mantra at:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
Disclosure: I received complimentary product samples to facilitate my honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.