Friday, July 22, 2016

Celebrate Summertime with Softsoap’s New Limited Edition Body Washes

I love body washes because they always make my skin smell so good long after my shower. My favorite body washes are from Softsoap! I have so much fun discovering what new scents they’ve released and trying them out. Most of all, I love how smooth they go on, how refreshing they feel, and how pampered I feel after using them! This summer, Softsoap has introduced two new body washes that make me feel like I’ve spent a blissful day in the sunshine! They are…

Summer Breeze

with the refreshing scents of cucumber and melon

Surprisingly, these two scents together make a wonderful combination. I have more pep in my step when I use this fruity wash!

Coconut Splash

with the invigorating scent of coconut milk

I have to admit that I’m a coconut fanatic. Anything that smells like coconut makes me feel like I’m on vacation at a tropical resort, so I love this scent to help get me through a busy day!

Both of these body washes are moisturizing, and my skin feels soft and smooth after using them. I hope you’ll give them a try this summer. These special edition body washes from Softsoap can be found at Walmart until September 2016, so hurry to get them before they’re gone! Visit Softsoap at

Disclosure: I received complimentary product samples from Colgate-Palmolive to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% my own.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.