Friday, April 08, 2016

Get Soft, Radiant Skin with Softsoap’s New Luminous Oil Body Washes!

I am a huge fan of body washes, and I have found a new favorite: Softsoap Luminous Oils Body Washes! With just a touch of luxurious oils and a beautiful floral fragrance, they make my skin super-soft and smelling great. The two amazing scents include:

Avocado Oil & Iris

Macadamia Oil & Peony

Both of them smell wonderful, and the oil doesn’t make them feel greasy at all. When I get out of the shower, I feel fresh and clean, and I love the fragrances. They’re bold enough that I can smell them long after my shower, but they’re not overpowering. And I love that my skin is getting the extra moisture it needs.

I’ve tried a lot of body washes, and the new Softsoap Luminous Oils Body Washes are definitely in my Top 5 Favorites! Look for them at your favorite store.

Disclosure: I received complimentary product samples for review, but all opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. These look nice and I like the scents. I was wondering whether they would leave your skin feeling greasy, but you answered my question. Thanks for the review.


Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.