Sunday, December 20, 2015

Give a Gift of Home to Our Military from Community Coffee

As I sit here sipping my cup of Community Coffee, I am thinking about even more than the delicious, rich taste of the coffee made exclusively with 100% Arabica beans. I am also thinking about how many of our active-duty military personnel are enjoying a cup of coffee every time someone purchases a Military Match set online at Community Coffee. This family-owned and –operated company doubles your order and sends it to servicemen and –women so they can enjoy a cup of coffee from home, too! So far, more than 55,000 pounds -- that’s 2.2 million cups of coffee -- have been shipped to military personnel. Wow!

During this season of giving, a purchase from Community Coffee is a wonderful way to say “thank you” and “we’re thinking about you” to those who are bravely serving our country. How does it work?

Purchase your favorite Military Match set of four 12 oz. or 16 oz. bagged coffees, or 18 ct. single-serve coffees.

Community Coffee will match your purchase with an additional four items and send all eight items to the APO/FPO or military base address you provide.

AND A FREE MUG! They’ll even include a signature Military Mug with the shipment.

And here’s a holiday gift for you, too: a recipe for a festive holiday beverage!

Sugar & Spiced Christmas Coffee
Servings: 8
Cook Time: 15 minutes

3/4 cup chilled whipping cream
4 1/2 tsp. powdered sugar
1 cup freshly ground Community® coffee
5 tsp. ground cardamom
3 tsp. sugar
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
7 cup water

Using an electric mixer, beat whipping cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form. Then, add powdered sugar and continue beating. Place ground coffee, cardamom, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a coffee filter. Using spoon, mix gently. Add water to your coffee maker and brew to your liking. Next, divide coffee among 8 cups. Garnish each with a dollop of whipped cream and serve piping hot.

Find more Cold Weather Coffee Classics recipes HERE.

I have really been enjoying Community Coffee. I love the wonderful blends! I’ve been enjoying some Golden Caramel and Breakfast Blend coffees in my coffeemaker all week, and on the weekends I treat myself to some Southern Bread Pudding Community Coffee made with a K-cup in my Keurig. They are fantastic, and I can’t wait to explore the other coffees from Community.

I hope you’ll consider visiting Community Coffee, not just during the holidays, but all year long so that our military personnel can enjoy a taste of home with some delicious coffee to remind them that we care. Head over to now.

Connect with Community Coffee at:

Disclosure: I received complimentary product samples, but all opinions are 100% my own.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.