Chicken Soup for the Soul: Hope & Miracles
101 Inspirational Stories of Faith, Answered Prayers & Divine Intervention
By Amy Newmark and Natasha Stoynoff
Foreword by John Edward
About the book:
Good things do happen to good people! You will be encouraged and uplifted as you read these stories about powerful hope, miraculous healing, divine intervention, messages from heaven, answered prayers and beating the odds, including:
- The mother of a Sandy Hook shooting victim who prayed for a sign that her son Jesse was okay and minutes later saw “Jesse & Jesus” written in the sky
- The businessman turned pastor who didn’t believe in miracles until he laid hands on a paralyzed man who then walked into his office a few weeks later
- The brother and sister who were reunited in Australia 75 years after they were separated at a British orphanage during World War II
- The grieving daughter who fondly recalled her mom’s appearance on Let’s Make a Deal, went to the show, got picked from the audience, and won a new car
- The woman whose mother’s voice forced her off a bench seconds before a tree fell on it, on the one-year anniversary of her mom’s death
- And 96 more stories that will make you say, “Wow!”
Note from Susan: These stories are so inspiring! They really do give us hope when life seems to be stagnant or heading in the wrong direction. Read one every day or when you’re especially in need of a pick-up. You can start at the beginning or close your eyes and just open up to a story. No matter how you read this book, it won’t fail to warm your insides and help you to realize that miracles still happen every day.
Three lucky winners will receive a paperback copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Hope & Miracles! Enter through the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, May 24, 2015.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher to facilitate my honest review. This post contains my Amazon affiliate link.