Saturday, April 11, 2015
• Top Note: Mandarin Orange and Peach
• Heart Note: Scarlet Red Rose, Peony and Freesia
• Base Note: Sandalwood and Vanilla Musk
• Top Note: Raspberry and Cassis
• Heart Note: Angel Face Rose and Muguet
• Base Note: Amber, Honey and Vanilla
I have to admit that I’m very particular about fragrances, and it’s tough for me to find a scent that I like. I tend to gravitate toward florals, and I absolutely love the way that Caress Forever body washes smell. The scents aren’t overpowering; they are more like a whisper that keeps making its presence known subtly through the day. The fragrances were created by award-winning perfumer, Loc Dong, who has almost two decades of experience crafting more than 40 scents for major fashion and fragrance houses. He worked with more than 25 scientists in four continents to create this unique technology!
I love Caress Forever Body Washes, and will definitely purchase them again. You can find them at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.
Follow Caress at: