With an Epson LabelWorks Iron-on Kit, anyone can easily create personalized iron-on labels for clothing, bags, school items, uniforms, sports jerseys, and more. With a wide variety of fonts, symbols, and frames, labels can be easily customized and printed. The durable, machine-washable, iron-on labels can be applied to almost any fabric in just a few seconds. Features include:
- Choose from 14 font types and 10 font styles
- Built-in memory stores up to 30 label design files
- Prints up to two lines of text
- Accommodates tapes from 6 mm (1/4 inch) to 12 mm (1/2 inch) wide
- Works with provided iron-on tape, as well as sticky labels and printable ribbons (sold separately)
- Automatically prints with a split back for easy and fast peeling
We’ve been having fun creating labels and imagining all of the items we can use them on, from my boys’ lunch bags and sports bags, to their clothing and coats. Since this is holiday time, I’ve also been thinking about what a great gift the Epson LabelWorks Iron-on Kit would make. Give it to all of your parenting friends so they can label their children’s items, too. This would also make a thoughtful and unique gift for creative people, especially those who love to sew. They could easily label their creations with their name as the creator or that of their recipient (“Made with Love for John from Grandma”)! Just imagine the possibilities!
Head over to Epson today to order your Epson LabelWorks Iron-on Kits!