Thursday, August 14, 2014

I’m Back ... Stay Tuned for More Content and Contests!

Hi everyone! Yes, I know, things have been awfully quiet around here for the past week or so. I had a long-awaited vacation to beautiful northern Georgia! Despite having a little “issue” on our first night there -- I tripped over a concrete parking barrier and got a radial head fracture in my arm -- we had a wonderful time and have returned to south Florida feeling refreshed and renewed! So, give me a day or two to catch up on a few thousand emails and several loads of dirty laundry, and I’ll soon be posting many more giveaways and product reviews!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Hope you're arm is feeling better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Freda! I'm definitely feeling improvement. I'm a tough cookie! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.