Did you know:
• 24 million children are growing up in homes without their biological fathers.
• Only 30% of divorces are due to infidelity, addiction or abuse; 70% of divorces are due to couples feeling disconnected.
• Couples who manage to devote time specifically to one another at least once a week are markedly more likely to enjoy high-quality relationships and lower divorce rates, compared to couples who do not devote as much couple time to one another.
• Fathers provide unique benefits to their daughters through their active and positive presence from the time of birth all the way through adulthood.
The second statistic above especially spoke to me because my husband and I often feel like we’re just not on the same page! Often, we make assumptions about the “hidden meaning” behind what the other is saying, only to find that we’ve been completely wrong. Watch the humorous FTF video below, which shows how a typical couple usually communicates.
Other interesting videos from FTF include:
Save Your Marriage
Date Your Spouse
Summer is all about family and spending quality time with the ones you love. And the more skills you develop, the more time you invest in your family and your relationships. Visit http://firstthings.org for more resources to help strengthen your family!
- His and Hers MoonPie T-shirts (2 Large T-shirts)
- 2 Boxes of MoonPies
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, August 3, 2014. Each household is only eligible to win one (1) First Things First Moon Pie Prize Pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. The prize will be sent via FedEx or USPS. No P.O. Boxes please. Enter through the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The assets included within this post were delivered to me to promote First Things First. I received an Amazon gift card as a thank-you gift.