I recently discovered a new site called Oubly.com! They have an enormous selection of beautiful, artistic cards, invitations, stationery, labels, announcements, and more that you can personalize to meet your needs. I like to order pre-printed birthday cards that my children can take to their friends’ birthday parties. The cards wish the child a happy birthday, thank him for inviting my kids to the party, and include my children’s names. So I decided to check Oubly.com to see if they had something appropriate. I looked in their section for fun birthday party invitations for kids and found this adorable design called Pizza, Cake & Ice Cream:
Then I customized the wording to change it from an invitation to a birthday card! Here’s the end result:
Isn’t it wonderful? Notice that I was able not only to change the message, but I could change the font style and color, too. And I love that the back of the card is also decorated, not plain.
It was so easy to customize my card online. You do not have to be an expert on the computer to figure it out. Even the delivery was a wonderful experience. My cards came very quickly, and they arrived in a gorgeous branded box with a magnetic closure so that I can store my cards in the box to keep them looking nice.
They even came with a coupon for 20% off my next purchase as well as two cute stickers!
Here are more wonderful reasons to order from Oubly.com:
- They also carry photo cards, so you can add special snapshots to your cards.
- They have free shipping on Wednesdays!
- Orders of $40+ receive free gifts! Check out the gifts here.
- You can request free print samples of their print cards and envelopes.
- Eligible nonprofits receive $250 of free printing and a 15% discount on all products.
Three lucky winners will each receive a $30 gift code from Oubly.com!
The fine print:
1. Entry is open to all U.S. residents excluding Alaska and Hawaii. (We cannot ship internationally or to Hawaii and Alaska.)
2. Must be 18 and over to enter.
3. Coupon code cannot be combined with other gift codes or other promotions.
4. Unless notified in writing, Oubly.com reserves the right to use the client’s printed images for advertising purposes. We may take pictures of printed orders or write articles about the printed piece and distribute the images or articles through social media channels, blog networks, showcase the printed pieces in other advertising channels, and Oubly.com’s web pages.
5. By entering the giveaway you agree to allow Susan Heim on Parenting to share your contact information (name, email) with Oubly so that, should you be a winner, they can send you information regarding your coupon gift code. (Note: Only the contact information of winners will be shared with the prize sponsor.)
Enter through the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, May 11, 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway