Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring into Cash Event: Enter to Win a $250 Visa Gift Card (2 Winners)!


Welcome to the Spring into Cash Sweepstakes!

Spring means a lot of things to a lot of people: Spring cleaning, Spring break, the end of winter, Easter bunnies, and much more! And to celebrate, we're offering the opportunity to win an amazing prize!

Two lucky winners will each receive a $250 Visa Gift Card!

Giveaway ends April 10th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. Only one entrant per household. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Winners outside of the US will receive $250 via Paypal instead of the Visa Card by mail. Complete each task on the giveaway form below to earn entries.



a Rafflecopter giveaway




Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this sweepstakes. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Contact teri@mompoweredmedia.com if you have any additional questions or comments.

43 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! First I would faint! Then when I come to, I'd go straight to Amazon and order my iPod Touch. Thanks so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy shorts and tshirts for summer. my wardrobe is depleted and i never buy anything for myself but this year i have to or i'll be naked. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber Terry5:15 AM

    I would probably buy groceries. Thanks for the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy some new outdoor furniture

    ReplyDelete
  5. chris z2:25 PM

    i would buy some new clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy some household items!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would use the money to buy my mom a well deserved birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would buy something for my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would replenish my craft room supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would pay a bill or two

    ReplyDelete
  11. pay bills and would love to go out for supper

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would pay bills and would love to go out for supper

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would buy clothes for my family :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:29 PM

    If I won it I would buy household products and pet food oh and some new shoes.
    heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd buy health food and supplements.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Use it towards rent. amysmeltzer21521@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. samantha Wagner12:11 AM

    I would buy the kids some summer clothes and take them out for a day of fun

    ReplyDelete
  18. My car needs some work.
    Thanks for the contest.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Paint for the exterior of my house

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would buy myself some new clothes, clothes for my grand-daughter, and gardening stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A portion I would pay on my heating bill - been a LOOOOONNNNNG winter. The remaining portion I would treat my son to a movie/popcorn date with his Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would pay a bill and buy food.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd use it towards home improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would put it towards some new photography equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would use it to pay my college courses.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Buy an ereader so I can upload books to read with my children or buy a new sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LovelessMom3:42 PM

    I've been praying for a Kindle Paperwhite and a new sewing machine. This would help get one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would use it for moving expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  29. some spring clothes for everyone in the family and a pizza party Yum!

    aka midgeknows@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. H.E. DeLuna1:43 AM

    I would use the money to buy a new laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would use it for new spring and summer clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous1:06 PM

    spend it on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am a single Mom with two sons who play baseball. I would use this towards their equipment!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I will buy gifts for my loveones

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would use it towards a new laptop for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would take my grandson to Ty-bee Island Georgia to the beach, where we have never been before for the summer. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would use it to get groceries! if I won! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would use it towards a vacation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would use it towards gas for my 1200 mile trip to see my mom for her birthday and attend a grandson's graduation.
    jbafaith at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'd get clothes for work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.