Check out her post to see how she answered 11 questions from another blogger, and I hope you’ll read on to find my answers to her 11 questions!
1. If you could have any item of clothing or accessories regardless of price in your closet or wardrobe, what would it be?
A pair of jeans that make me look amazing!
2. Would you rather have a million dollars or a million unique page views a day? (bloggers!)
A million dollars. The page views would be nice, but there’s so much GOOD I could do with a million dollars. (Or I could just buy the dream house I want…).
3. What kind of car do you drive?
I drive a 2005 Honda Odyssey. I know it’s a “mom-mobile,” but we love our minivan! It was a must-have when all four of my boys lived at home, but now that two of them live on their own, it’s still convenient for hauling our twins’ sports equipment, friends, etc., around. Plus, it’s great for road trips! We’ll probably keep driving it until it gets too costly to repair. Having a car that’s paid off is definitely a bonus!
4. Do you prefer texting or calling?
I’m an introvert, so I hate to talk on the phone. I rarely ever call people just to chat. I’d much rather text if I have a question and know that I’m not going to get stuck in a long conversation.
5. What's your biggest pet peeve about Facebook? (can be anything!)
Um … everything! I’m just not a Facebook fan. I only use it for business/blogging and rarely post anything personal. I’ve just seen too many people get obsessed with it, and it’s a time-waster. My favorite social site is Twitter. It’s quick and easy to communicate!
6. What's a random fact about yourself that most people don't know?
I touch-type 100+ words a minute.
7. Silver or gold?
Silver. My watch and wedding ring are silver. (Actually, the wedding ring is platinum, but it looks silver.) I just think silver looks prettier and classier than gold.
8. Have you ever meditated?
No. I pray, but I don’t meditate. My mind wanders too much!
9. What's your favorite brand of shoe?
Skechers. I have several pairs because they are so comfortable! I rarely wear high heels because they’re not good for your feet and they make me feel too conspicuous.
10. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Jesus. I’d have a huge list of questions to ask him!
11. What TV/movie character do you most relate to and why?
I’ve started watching Season 1 of Once Upon a Time (the TV show), and I think I have a lot in common with Snow White (aka Mary Margaret) on the show. We’re both very tough in some ways, and yet very vulnerable in other ways. We want to be loved. We try to do the right thing. And yet we keep a wall around us at times. In other words, we’re complex!
If you're a blogger, feel free to answer these questions on your blog and leave us a link in the comments section!