I really love to travel. I just wish I had more time to do it! I’ve been to Europe, Japan, Canada, and Jamaica, but there are obviously many wonderful places I have yet to see. One country I hear is beautiful to visit is Puerto Rico! For U.S. citizens, there is the obvious advantage of not having to apply for a passport because it’s a U.S. territory. Just book your trip and go! Puerto Rico has a reputation as a 5-star vacation destination, with attractions for golfers, adventurers, beach bums, foodies, families, honeymooners, or anyone who wants to explore an amazing place!
Puerto Rico Tourism recently partnered with Trip Advisor to transform real traveler 5-star reviews into gorgeous short films narrated by Puerto Rican celebrities. Check out two of the videos below.
Those videos make me even more excited about the prospect of visiting Puerto Rico with my family. Here are some more reasons:
- Puerto Rico has 270 miles of coastline and is featured in the Travel Channel’s Top 10 beaches!
- Glow while swimming in their bioluminescent bays. (This sounds really cool!)
- Visit El Yunque, the only rainforest under the U.S. Park Service.
- Enjoy the magnificent Camuy caverns, which run through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world!
- Treat yourself to Puerto Rico’s world-renowned cuisines and rums!
As you can see, Puerto Rico is filled with world-class attractions that will turn any trip into a five-star vacation story. To learn more about travel to Puerto Rico, visit www.seepuertorico.com. Like SeePuertoRico.com on Facebook and Follow @PRTourismCo on Twitter, too. What are you most excited about seeing in Puerto Rico or what have you seen that you recommend?