Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy Birthday to My #1 Son!

As many of you know, I have four sons, and naturally I sometimes call them by the wrong names! We always tease each other that I should just call them #1, #2, #3, and #4 in birth order. So, here's to the birthday today of my #1 son! I can't believe he's a grown man of 24 with a college degree and his first job. The photos below show him 10 years ago on his 14th birthday followed by a recent photo. And, yes, ladies, he's single! I think he's a cutie even if he refuses to cut his hair...


Happy Birthday, Dylan!
Love, Mom

8 comments:

  1. Wishing your son a very happy 24th birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I know he appreciates all of the good wishes!

      Delete
  3. They sure grow up fast don't they Susan. Your son Dylan looks a lot like my forty year old son who use to have his hair that long when he was a drummer with the band he was with. His hair is short now and works as a corrections officer up in Wisconsin now. Oh, and he gave me my first grandchild too, I am really thrilled about that! Hope he had a great Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your grandchild! My son isn't a musician, but he's crazy about music, especially classic rock, so I'm sure that's influenced his current choice of hairstyle. He knows he'll probably need to cut it someday, but isn't quite ready yet!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to your son!! We celebrate birthdays close together. Mine is today, the 13th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday, Terra! And your birthday is on lucky Friday the 13th this year, too! My #2 son was born on October 13, and he thinks it's great when it falls on a Friday. Hope you have a special day!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.