Friday, December 06, 2013
Here’s how it works:
1. Write a personalized letter to a child from Santa Claus and sign it “From Santa.”
2. Insert the letter into an envelope and address it to the child.
3. Add the return address: “SANTA, NORTH POLE” to the envelope.
4. Ensure a First-Class stamp is affixed to the envelope.
5. Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK POSTMASTER
4141 POSTMARK DR.
ANCHORAGE, AK 99530-9998
6. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!
All “Letters from Santa” must be mailed to the Anchorage, AK, postmaster no later than Dec. 10, 2013. If you’d like to learn more about the other ways the Postal Service is preparing for the holiday season, visit usps.com/news and click “holiday newsroom.”