Monday, September 09, 2013
Your Amazing Costume Could Win $25,000 and a TV Appearance at Hub Network’s First Annual Halloween Bash!
The “Hub Network’s First Annual Halloween Bash” costume competition is open to all ages, including individuals or a maximum of five people per group submission. Participants are encouraged to create eye-popping, hair-raising and spooky costumes within one of the following six categories:
• Howl-arious – Shows the lighter side of Halloween with a take on a fun, funny or otherwise hilarious costume.
• Spook-tacular – Get ready to frighten America by showcasing the most spine-chilling costume for all the ghosts and ghouls out there.
• Mad Genius – Unique, original, innovative and never seen before. A knight in armor fashioned from bottle caps, bat wings made from old umbrellas, or a cardboard-box jetpack, the possibilities are endless. Display a costume unlike any other — show your Mad Genius.
• Blast from the Past – Take a stroll down memory lane with a timeless costume. Memories, nostalgia and yesteryear brought to life. Show your take on great figures from before the 20th century or a retro 50s sock hop get-up, 60s flower child or other “period” inspired costumes.
• Animal Kingdom – Transform into a living creature from the past or present. Be a roaring lion, a school of jellyfish, a firefly, or a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
• Everyday Stuff – We're looking for the coolest refrigerator/freezer, remote control, mailbox, block of Swiss cheese, telephone and more. Be creative and transform the ordinary into the extra-ordinary.
The following video gives more details about the contest competition:
For further information on how to enter, as well as to check out the latest entries, please visit hubworld.com/halloween. Hurry, because the deadline to enter is Sunday, September 29, 2013!
Disclosure: I will be entered into a drawing to win a gift card as a thank-you for sharing this information.