Sunday, June 16, 2013

Find Even More Styles, Colors and Designers on the Sears Website! #MoreatSears

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sears for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 photo S_Apr_W1_MP1_160x600_zps6030f28f.jpg
Sears has always been one of my favorite stores. We’re fortunate to have one close to my house, and I’m often there getting great deals on clothes and household items for my entire family. When people tell me they like my shirt or something else that I’m wearing, I’m proud to say, “I got it at Sears!” Sometimes, though, I can’t find exactly what I want in the store, so I pull up Sears on my computer instead. Why? Their website is exponentially larger than their stores, and they carry many more sizes and colors online!

But, you might be thinking, I need something NOW. I don’t have time to wait for home delivery. No problem! When you buy something on the Sears website, you can schedule an in-store pick-up. Amazingly, Sears guarantees to have your item ready in five minutes or less, or you’ll get a $5 in-store coupon!

And here’s more good news: Finding what you want online won’t be a problem because Sears adds hundreds of new styles, colors and designers to their website every day. In fact, they carry more brands and styles than they do in the store! Examples include Ray Ban, Michael Kors, DeWalt Tools, Steve Madden, Nike, Vince Camuto, Tory Burch, and many more. So, not only will you find your favorite Sears brands online, but you can treat yourself to some luxury designers, too.

For instance, I found this gorgeous Michael Kors bag on Sears’ website:
 photo MichaelKorsBag_zps67908994.jpg

But I also found this gorgeous DAY TIMER handbag for just $29.97!
 photo DayTimerBag_zps623807ea.jpg

So, you get to decide. Want the designer brand? They have it! Have a smaller budget? Sears has just what you need when you want to spend less, too.

I hope you’ll head over to now to see their fantastic new lineup for yourself. Treat yourself to some wonderful items, get some must-haves for your family and some gifts for those you love! Not sure what you want? Check out their featured marketplace offers or their newest arrivals. And don’t forget to tweet your wonderful finds to your family and friends. I’ve always been a fan of Sears, and now I love them even more. I’m sure you will, too!

Visit Sponsor's Site


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.