1. For outdoor parties, nothing beats fun with classic lawn games like Frisbee, bocce, ladder ball or horseshoes. Groups are sure to gather to indulge in the fun, and lively conversation will inevitably follow.
2. For those hard-to-please teens, video games are ideal -- just make sure your system, game options and high-speed Internet are ready for intensive group play and there are plenty of snacks on hand.
3. Frozen appetizers you can pop in the oven and serve beside fresh seasonal items are ideal. Bake some Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks, which are made with 100% real mozzarella and lightly seasoned. Kids and adults alike will devour these cheesy, delicious snacks. Add some zesty Farm Rich Jalapeño Peppers and everyone’s taste buds will be dancing. These snacks, available at Walmart and other grocery stores nationwide, pair well with fresh seasonal fare, such as grapes or strawberries, juicy sliced melon or chopped veggies with dip or salad.
4. If you have time, decorate for your last-minute shindig with simple yet clever decor. Want to add a summer vibe to your party? Skip the florist and cut some fresh buds from your backyard. If you’re stuck, a quick visit to Pinterest is sure to inspire.
5. Stressed about décor? Forget about it! Create a station on Pandora and play songs everyone will enjoy and that reflect the theme of your gathering. Fun and upbeat songs that embrace the warm weather will set the mood.
With these tips and tricks, you’ll throw a party that’ll make everybody happy. You’ll stress less and no one has to know you put the whole thing together in minutes.
Ten (10) winners will each receive two (2) coupons for FREE Farm Rich products (www.farmrich.com), so you'll have snacks on hand for your next impromptu party! Enter for a chance to win one in the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and will end at 11:59 PM EDT on Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I have received complimentary Farm Rich products in the past, but all opinions are my own.