Ivy Bridge College (IBC). Their programs for earning an associate’s degree are especially helpful for mothers. In fact, 50% of their current students are moms! What makes them so great?
- They offer flexible and convenient class scheduling so you can fit your classes and studying into your busy life.
- They offer weekly “success coaching,” which includes career planning, resume writing and interviewing skills.
- They provide free tutoring if you find yourself falling behind.
- You can earn an associate’s degree in as little as 17 months!
- IBC tuition costs less than one-third of the cost to attend other private schools.
- They have partnerships with more than 150 “name brand” partner schools, which allow you to seamlessly make the transfer to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
- They have a free online private community strictly for moms who are students, so you can connect with other student moms and receive support.
Two (2) randomly selected winners will each receive an amazing $1,000 tuition discount on classes at Ivy Bridge College! This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and will end at 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, January 22, 2013.
TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this post sharing why you want to go back to school.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To be eligible for the $1,000 discount off tuition at Ivy Bridge College (IBC), the qualifying individuals will need to be degree seeking, enrolled in IBC a minimum of part-time, and new to IBC (specifically, not someone who has already applied to, enrolled in, or requested information from IBC). Classes at Ivy Bridge College Extension are not eligible for the discount. Limit one per person. All tuition discount offers expire September 1, 2013.
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners: Ginny and BzzAgent KaciOhio!
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Ivy Bridge College. I received a promotional item as a thank-you for participating and a discount on classes at Ivy Bridge College.