Tuesday, December 04, 2012

What Are Your Favorite Road Trip Songs for Holiday Travel? @kia #kiaholiday

As a member of the Kia Social Club and a wannabe Kia owner, I’ve been thinking a lot about travel and road trips lately. Our old minivan is getting a little unpredictable when it comes to performance, and I long for a new car, like a Kia, with all of its unique features for safer and more fun travel. So, while I’m working on saving my money to make this happen, I thought it would be fun to talk about another way to make road trips more fun: music! Nothing makes the time pass more quickly than some great sing-along songs for the trip. Here are some that I came up with (in no particular order). Many have car or driving themes. Others are just fun to sing together.

I Can’t Drive 55, by Sammy Hagar
Highway to Hell, by AC/DC
Drive My Car, by The Beatles (my son’s suggestion)
Crazy Train, by Ozzy Osbourne (my husband’s suggestion)
Runnin’ Down a Dream, by Tom Petty
On the Road Again, by Willie Nelson
Born to Run, by Bruce Springsteen
American Pie, by Don McLean
Piano Man, by Billy Joel
I Wanna Talk About Me, by Toby Keith
Any Christmas carols!

I’d love to know your suggestions for great road trip songs in the comments section below!

07 model, 08 model, 09 model, 10 model, 11 model, 12 model, 13 model, 2007 model, 2008 model, 2009 model, 2010 model, 2011 model, 2012 model, 2013, model, appraisal, appraisement, asking price, auto, automobile, build, buy kia, car dealer, dealership, design, drive, estimate, forte, forte koup,, fuel efficiency, fuel efficient, gas mileage, hybrid model, kia, kia auto, kia automobile, kia dealership, kia forte, kia forte koup, kia hybrid, kia koup, kia optima, kia optima hybrid, kia optima turbo, kia sales, kia sorento, kia soul, kia website, kia.com, koup, lease, list price, make, miles per gallon, mpg, optima, optima hybrid, optima turbo, price quote, price estimate, rebate, sorento, soul, test drive, vehicle, warranty, forte koup, k
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Kia Motors




0 comments:

Post a Comment