Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Only 3 More Days to Vote ~ Please Help!

As I mentioned previously, I’ve been nominated into the Circle of Moms Top 25 Book Author Moms! Unfortunately, I just slipped out of the Top 25! Can you PLEASE help?

Just click on the pink banner below, and then click on the orange thumbs-up button under my blog name. That’s it! You can vote daily (although I’d appreciate even a single vote), and the voting ends this Friday, December 7, 2012. Thank you!



Please tweet and post on Facebook, too! Feel free to cut and paste the following:

Please Help “Susan Heim on Parenting” to Be a Circle of Moms Top 25 Book Author Mom! It's Just a Quick Click to Vote! http://www.circleofmoms.com/blogger/susan-heim-parenting?blogroll_id=85

Thank you!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.