Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I'm Slipping ... Please Help!

I know you're probably tired of hearing the word "voting" but I promise that this vote takes a lot less effort than the other election! I've slipped out of the top 25 spots for the Top 25 Product Review Moms - 2012 list on Circle of Moms, so I could really use your help. It only takes a second! Just click on the button below, scroll down until you see Susan Heim on Parenting, and click on the “thumbs up” button. That’s it! You can vote once a day until November 16, 2012. This button is also on my right sidebar for a quick click. Please help Susan Heim on Parenting get back into the Top 25. I really appreciate your help!

P.S. Please spread the word on Twitter and Facebook, too. Here's a sample tweet/post you can use:

Please Vote for "Susan Heim on Parenting" in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Blogs Contest! It only takes a sec! Thank you!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.