Friday, November 02, 2012

An Interview with Dale Earnhardt Jr.! #DewCrew #spon

As a member of the Dew Crew, I was recently invited, along with several other bloggers, to attend a digital press conference with NASCAR driver, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Unfortunately, I had a scheduling conflict and was unable to attend, but I was pleased to see that they still asked Dale one of my questions! Following is the transcript of the interview. I really enjoyed reading it. I’m sure you will, too.

TRANSCRIPT: Dew Crew Press Conference w/ Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Mountain Dew.



Disclaimer: As a Diet Mountain Dew Insider, I’m competing to win some great prizes! I also received some fun promotional gifts as a thank-you for participating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.