Thursday, October 25, 2012

The ABC Photo Contest from I See Me! Prizes Include a $100 Visa Gift Card and Personalized Books!

Exciting news! I See Me! just launched the “ABC What Will You Be!” photo contest. To enter, simply upload a photo of your favorite little one, along with the caption “When I grow up, I want to be _________” and you’ll be entered to win.

The grand prize is a $100 Visa Gift Card! Ten (10) runners up will receive a copy of I See Me’s new “A-B-C What I Can Be!” personalized storybook. I have a copy of this book, and it is absolutely adorable!

Be sure to "like" I See Me! on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ISeeMeBooks. Then CLICK HERE to enter the photo contest and share this contest with your friends! Hurry, the contest ends on November 2.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.