Sunday, October 28, 2012
• Put on an active presentation showing what recess means to you.
• Write about the importance of playtime and recess.
• Share a fun story about one of your childhood recess memories.
• Come up with a fun jingle that describes why you love recess time. Encourage your class to not only sing but actively perform the jingle.
• Show and Tell: Bring in a picture of your favorite playground activity.
• Create a storyboard that shows how you would enjoy a new playground.
• Have your children or students draw pictures that show what recess means to them.
Of course, you can come up with your own as well! After you have posted on your blog about why you love recess, send a link to your blog post to email@example.com. By emailing the link to your post, you will be entered in the Why We Love Recess contest and will be eligible to win a $150 gift card! In addition, your post could be featured on the Danimals Facebook page. You have until November 30, 2012 to post about recess and send your link. For more details about the Why We Love Recess Contest, check out the Official Rules online at danimals.com/challenges.