Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Need Your Vote in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Blogs Contest!

I’m excited to share that Susan Heim on Parenting has been nominated to the Top 25 Product Review Moms - 2012 list on Circle of Moms! Can you please help me get into the Top 25 by giving my blog a quick vote? It only takes a second! Just click on the button below, scroll down until you see Susan Heim on Parenting, and click on the “thumbs up” button. That’s it! The button will remain on my right sidebar so you can vote once a day until November 16, 2012. I really appreciate your support! Thank you!

15 comments:

  1. Judy Gregory9:29 AM

    great. voted. love ur blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're awesome! I really appreciate your vote!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellen! I'm so thankful for your support!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I greatly appreciate it!

      Delete
  5. Good luck! I did vote for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maryann! You're the best!

      Delete
  6. voted - 36 votes so far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Thank you SO much!

      Delete
  7. Sharon Michaels8:29 PM

    I voted for you Susan - I think you're terrific! Good luck : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're terrific, too! Thank you for the kind words and the vote!

      Delete
  8. Love you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.