Monday, September 17, 2012

Our Family’s New Favorite Snack: Whole Fruit Smoothies!

I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Whole Fruit Smoothies by J & J Snack Foods, and I am hooked! They’re actually frozen treats, much like an Italian ice. They’re made with real fruit and milk for a “smoothie” taste that is absolutely scrumptious. Even better, they’re all-natural and only 100 calories per serving! They come in 4 oz. individual sizes, so you can just pull one out of the freezer and enjoy it for a tasty treat. My kids love them, too, and ask for Whole Fruit Smoothies all the time!

Whole Fruit Smoothies come in three flavors: Mixed Berry, Strawberry Banana, and Pineapple Mango. Our favorite is the Strawberry Banana, but the others come in a very close second. They’re all fantastic. I was least excited at first about the Pineapple Mango, but once I tasted it, I couldn’t believe how flavorful and refreshing it is. Honestly, I love all three flavors.

You can learn more about Whole Fruit Smoothies on the J & J Snack Foods website at www.jjsnack.com/WholeFruit/home1.aspx. Visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WholeFruit. Then head over to your grocery’s freezer to pick up some Whole Fruit Smoothies for your family!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.