CITRUS-BERRY CHICKEN SALAD
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Makes 4 servings
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
½ cup FRENCH’S® Honey Dijon Mustard or FRENCH’S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
¼ cup olive oil
2 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
Salt and black pepper to taste
8 cups mixed salad greens, washed and torn
1 cup sliced strawberries or raspberries
1 cup orange, cut into sections
1. Coat chicken with 1/4 cup mustard. Broil or grill 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Cut diagonally into slices. Reserve.
2. In small bowl, whisk together remaining 1/4 cup mustard, oil, honey and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Arrange salad greens and fruit on serving plates. Top with chicken. Drizzle with dressing just before serving. May also be divided into 4 equal servings and used as a sandwich spread.
CUBAN HERO MELTS
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Makes 4 servings
4 (6-inch) hero rolls, split
4 tbsp. FRENCH’S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
1/2 lb. sliced deli turkey
1/2 lb. sliced deli ham
8 sandwich sliced pickles
8 slices Swiss cheese
Vegetable cooking spray
1. SPREAD cut sides of rolls with about 1/2 tbsp. mustard each.
2. LAYER turkey, ham, pickles and cheese on bottom half of rolls, dividing evenly. Cover with top half of rolls, pressing down firmly.
3. COAT electric grill pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place sandwiches on hot grill. Close grill; cook about 5 min. until toasted and cheese melts.
Tip: Sandwiches can be prepared on an outdoor grill. Place on grill; press down on sandwich firmly. Grill until toasted and cheese melts.
RAINBOW WRAP SANDWICHES
Prep Time: 10 min.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
These colorful wraps make lunchtime fun. Prepare them with your kids’ favorite flavored wraps and deli meats and cheese.
4 (10 in.) flour tortillas (assorted flavors and colors)
4 tbsp. FRENCH’S® Mustard (any flavor)
1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli roast beef, bologna or turkey (about 8 slices)
8 slices American, Swiss or Muenster cheese
1. SPREAD each tortilla with 1 tbsp. mustard.
2. LAYER meat and cheese on top of tortillas, dividing evenly.
3. ROLL-UP tortillas, jelly-roll style. Cut into thirds. Wrap each piece in plastic wrap and pack into lunchboxes.
TURKEY & CHEESE COOKIE CUTTER SANDWICHES
Prep Time: 15 min.
Makes 4 sandwiches
Let your kids make their own sandwiches using a 2 1/2 -inch star, heart, teddy-bear or flower-shaped cookie cutter.
8 slices whole wheat bread
8 tsp. FRENCH’S® Honey Mustard or FRENCH’S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
4 slices deli turkey or ham, cut in half
4 slices American cheese, cut in half
1. CUT out sandwich shapes from bread using desired cookie cutter shape. Remove excess trimmings and save for another use.
2. SPREAD 1 tsp. mustard on each cut slice of bread.
3. ARRANGE turkey and cheese slices on 4 pieces of bread, dividing evenly. Top each with a second slice of bread, mustard-side down.
4. DECORATE as desired with extra mustard.
French’s is generously offering a recylable bag and product coupons to 5 lucky winners! To enter, simply leave a comment on this post sharing which recipe above you’d like to try first!
For extra entries, you can tweet this contest once daily. Leave an additional comment with the URL of each tweet.
Winners will be randomly selected. U.S. residents only. This giveaway will end at 11:59 PM ET on Friday, September 21, 2012.
DISCLOSURE: No financial compensation has been provided for this post, and all opinions are my own.