Sunday, September 16, 2012

Celebrate Birthdays at Disney World!

My twins’ 9th birthday is coming up, and I’ve been trying to think of something special to do to celebrate. To be honest, I really don’t enjoy the typical kids’ birthday parties. I’d rather have a little family getaway instead. Since we live in Florida, it’s easy for us to get away to Disney World! So far, we’ve taken the kids to Magic Kingdom…

…and Animal Kingdom.

But we haven’t hit any of Disney’s other theme parks yet. Maybe we’ll do that this year. I’ll be sure to share photos and special memories if we make it there!

If you'd like to go to Disney, too, I wanted to let you know that BodyLogicMD is having a giveaway offering one lucky winner the opportunity to win a trip for 4 to Disney World (hotel and airfare included)! To enter, click here: Hurry, because this contest ends on September 28, 2012!

Disclaimer: I wrote this post to earn entries into a contest to win a free trip to Disney World, but all opinions are 100% my own.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.