Friday, August 10, 2012

Sit Properly and Ward Off Back Pain with BackJoy Posture+!

I spend a good chunk of my day with my butt planted in a desk chair. That, combined with my poor posture, often leads to back pain. So, I was really excited to try out a new product called BackJoy Posture+! This simple device (pictured below) sits on your chair, and then you sit on top of it. Easy-to-follow directions (see video at help you get the BackJoy into the proper position. And then the BackJoy helps you to sit more comfortably and correctly!

I’ve been using the BackJoy Posture+ for a while, and it really does make my back feel better! I haven’t had a backache since I’ve been using it. After a while, I don’t even realize it’s there. I tend to be a little fidgety, so sometimes I have to remind myself that I need to continue sitting in the BackJoy in the proper position. But knowing that I’m helping my posture and warding off back pain is a great incentive to sit correctly.

If you spend long hours in a desk chair, in the car, or anywhere that you’re sitting down, you’ll want to try BackJoy Posture+. It’s extremely lightweight and even has a built-in carrying handle, which makes it very portable. Take it with you in the car, to a class or conference, or anywhere that you’ll be sitting for a long time. It even comes in six fun colors! Visit BackJoy through the links below and order the BackJoy Posture+!


BackJoy website:


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.