Friday, August 10, 2012

Pamper Yourself with Beauty Products from Around the World at Cleopatra’s Choice

All moms deserve a little pampering, and a great place to find luxurious health and beauty products is at Cleopatra’s Choice. They feature unique products from all around the world, such as soaps, moisturizers, makeup, hair products, fragrances, and much more. No need to go to Africa, Australia, Japan, Latvia or other exotic places to find wonderful products because Cleopatra’s Choice brings them to you! I saw so many things on the site that I would love to try, especially the coconut products from Fiji. I love coconut!

Cleopatra’s Choice kindly sent me the Adovia Purifying Mud Mask for review. For all skin types, this mask contains pure Dead Sea mud, aloe vera, chamomile, vitamin C and other ingredients designed to boost cell renewal and tighten your pores. I have to admit that I was hesitant to use it at first because I’ve used facial masks before that hardened so tightly that they were uncomfortable! Fortunately, that was not the case with the Adovia Purifying Mud Mask at all. It was very gentle going on and even while hardening. It washed off easily. And, best of all, my skin felt so silky and smooth afterward! I’ll definitely use it again.

At Cleopatra’s Choice, you’ll enjoy free shipping in the U.S. on purchases over $49. They have a 90-day free return policy, and even a loyalty program that can score you store credit. Check out their sale page, too! For a huge selection of unique beauty products, I hope you’ll visit Cleopatra’s Choice today through the links below.

LINKS

Website: www.cleopatraschoice.com
Blog: http://blog.cleopatraschoice.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/CleopatrasChoice
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cleopatrachoice
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cleochoice/




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.