Sunday, August 26, 2012

Kahlua Iced Coffee: A Refreshing Beverage with Kick!

Coffee and Kahlua are two of my favorite drinks, so when I heard they had combined them into a Kahlua Iced Coffee, I knew I had to try it! Best of all, this pre-mixed coffee cocktail comes in cute little cans, so it’s very portable.* Pack several cans in a cooler and take them to your next gathering or tailgate party!

Made with 100% Arabica beans from Mexico, Kahlua Iced Coffee comes in three flavors: Iced Espresso, Iced Mocha, and Iced Coffee with Cinnamon Spice. I had the opportunity to try all three varieties and loved them all, but my favorite was the Iced Mocha. And they’re only 150 calories, so they’re a guilt-free treat!

If you’re looking for a refreshing cold drink with a bit of kick, pick up a four pack of Kahlua Iced Coffee. Their slogan is “Delicioso To-Go,” and I couldn’t agree more! Learn more about Kahlua Iced Coffee at www.Kahlua.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kahlua.


*This product contains alcohol. Please drink responsibly. Don’t drink and drive.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.