Monday, August 27, 2012

Blue Marble Body Care: Natural Ingredients to Pamper Your Skin!

I love to use natural products on my skin whenever possible, so I was really excited about the opportunity to review some wonderful soaps from Blue Marble Body Care. This company was started by a mother of five, and all of their bath and body care products are made with natural and organic ingredients, such as coconut oil, olive oil, and lavender essential oil. Watch this video from Elaina Watkins telling about her company!

[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to view the video online.]

I’ve been using Blue Marble’s Lavender & Oatmeal Botanical Soap Bar, and I love it! It smells wonderful, and it has pieces of oatmeal in it to help scrub my skin. And I really like knowing that this soap is free of artificial ingredients, parabens, petrochemicals, and sulphates. It doesn’t irritate my skin, and makes it feel soft and clean. I also received a Rosemary Botanical Soap Bar that I’m excited to use. It smells absolutely heavenly!

Blue Marble makes 7 varieties of the Botanical Soap Bar: Cinnamon & Spice, Citrus Bliss, Lavender & Oatmeal, Lemongrass, Patchouli, Rosemary, and Shea Butter (for those who prefer an unscented soap). They also make 5 different Botanical Body Washes. (The Sweet Blossom sounds especially lovely.) If you’ve been looking for all-natural or organic body care products, I hope you’ll check out Blue Marble Body Care through the links below.

Blue Marble Body Care:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:40 AM

    Great product , I am a loyal user!


Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.