Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Serve Up the Silliness with iCarly: Groovy Foodie! for Nintendo DS!

Not all kids’ shows keep my attention, but I must admit that I’m a fan of iCarly. Whenever I watch the crazy stunts by Carly, Sam, Fred, and Spencer, I always find myself asking, “Where do they come up with this stuff?” It’s fun and silly and a great escape when you just want a laugh. One of the scenes for the characters’ goofiness is at the local Groovy Smoothie shop, and I love the episode when Carly has to try to make Tacos on a Stick -- with hard shells! Needless to say, she ends up with a crumbly mess.

Now, you can have a similar experience when you play the new iCarly: Groovy Foodie! video game for Nintendo DS. Players serve up actual dishes in actual locations featured on the show! For example, they may need to create:

Donuts on a Stick at the Crown Ridge Mall
Magic Meatballs at Ridgeway Junior High School
Spaghetti Tacos at Webicon
Chili Bowl at the Groovy Smoothie
Cream Pie at King County Prison

In the game, players must prepare the dishes and serve them to customers quickly while more and more wacky customers demand food! And, yes, even the ever-shirtless Gibby appears in the game. Random dancing, anyone?

If you’ve got an iCarly fan at home with a Nintendo DS, you’ll want to pick up a copy of iCarly: Groovy Foodie! It’s rated E for everyone, and is entertaining for both children and adult fans of iCarly like me!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.