Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Check Out the New Piazza Vita Tote at eBags.com!

I must admit that I’m a big fan of eBags.com. My husband and I absolutely love their Packing Cubes. We recently purchased more for our travels, and have even given them as gifts. I also reviewed their adorable Terrace Mini Bag for Mother’s Day. So, I’m always checking out their eNewsletter to see what’s new and wonderful. The other day, I got excited about a colorful bag called the Piazza Vita Tote! Check out some of the gorgeous colors of this bag:

I also love how the bag expands so you can hold lots of items. Here’s a shot of the interior of the bag.

Other great features of this canvas bag include:

• Bridged entry with snap closure
• Lightly colored interior lining
• Back exterior zipper pocket with leather zipper pull
• Double leather handles for comfortable carrying
• Logo rivet studs on handles and both ends of bag

And it’s available for only $49! I love all of the items I’ve received from eBags so far, and the Piazza Vita Tote looks like another great product for them -- and for you! Head on over to eBags.com and check it out.

Disclaimer: I have received complimentary review items from eBags in the past but did not receive a sample for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.