½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, optional
¼ cup Hidden Valley® Classic Cheese Ranch
1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
1 pound ground turkey
1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons canola oil
8 dinner rolls or slider rolls
Lettuce, sliced tomatoes and sliced red onion, optional
• Preheat the grill or grill pan over medium heat.
• In a large bowl, combine Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley® Classic Cheese Ranch, ground turkey and panko, and mix with clean hands until incorporated. Shape the meat into eight mini burgers.
• Oil grill grate with a paper towel soaked in canola oil. Grill the burgers about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
• If adding cheese, top each slider with 1 tablespoon of cheese after it is flipped. Spread the remaining Classic Cheese Ranch on the slider or dinner rolls, top with turkey slider, lettuce, tomato and red onion and serve immediately.
½ pineapple, rind and core removed, flesh cut into 1-inch chunks
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup freshly chopped cilantro
¾ cup Hidden Valley® Organic Ranch dressing
1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, seeded and finely chopped
1 large mango, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
1 lime, cut into wedges
1 pound chicken tenders, each cut into 3 equal pieces
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons adobo sauce (from can, above)
Oil for grilling (about 2 tablespoons)
• In a shallow tray of water, soak 12 wooden skewers for at least 1 hour.
• In a small bowl, add the dressing, chile, adobo sauce, honey, lime juice and salt, and stir until well blended and set aside.
• Alternately thread the chicken, pineapple, mango and onion on each of the skewers. Arrange the skewers in a shallow baking dish and brush ¼ cup of the marinade over the skewers. Chill covered for 1 hour.
• Preheat the grill. Grill the skewers for 5 to 7 minutes on each side over medium heat or until the chicken is no longer pink inside and the onions are crisp.
• Serve the skewers garnished with the lime wedges and cilantro with the reserved dressing on the side.
½ cup freshly sliced mushrooms
½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
½ cup KC Masterpiece® Garlic & Herb Marinade
¼ cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
1 container (11 ounces) pizza dough
1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
1 cup zucchini, sliced
1 medium yellow onion, peeled and sliced
1 red or yellow bell pepper, stem removed, seeded and sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
• Preheat oven to 400°F.
• In a large bowl, toss the onion, zucchini, peppers and mushrooms together with the KC Masterpiece® Garlic & Herb Marinade. Spread the vegetables in a single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until the vegetables have softened and edges are browned. This can be done a day in advance.
• Preheat the grill.
• On a lightly-floured work surface, roll out dough into a 15-inch circle. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Lay dough onto grill, oil side down. Cover and grill over medium coals, about 3 minutes or until dough is puffed and underside is browned. Using tongs, turn pizza over and quickly spread the top with the dressing. Sprinkle the cheese, vegetables and chicken over the dressing and cover.
• Grill another 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and underside of pizza is browned. Use tongs to slide onto cutting board.
• Drizzle the KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce on top and sprinkle with the chopped oregano.