Thursday, June 14, 2012

RealBeanz Iced Coffee with Coconut Water: A Brilliant and Refreshing Combination!

RealBeanz is brilliant. When I saw that they had the idea to pair their delicious iced coffee with coconut water, I was so excited to try it! I love coffee; I love coconut. What could be better than pairing them together? And now that I’ve had the opportunity to try RealBeanz Iced Coffee made with Coconut Water, I’m even more impressed. Words can’t describe how delicious this combination is. It’s my new favorite summer drink!

I tried both the Cappuccino and Dark Roast varieties, and loved them both. Each has only 70 calories and is made with natural ingredients, including 20% coconut water. They’re really refreshing on a hot summer day ~ or any time, for that matter! And, just in case you’re one of those weird people who doesn’t like coconut water, you’ll be happy to know that RealBeanz has many other varieties of iced coffee. I’m dying to try the Caramel and Vanilla Nut! This summer, why not switch over from your sugary sodas to RealBeanz Iced Coffee?

You can find RealBeanz products nationwide at Whole Foods, gourmet retailers, and select supermarkets. Learn more at You can also like RealBeanz on Facebook and follow them on Twitter at @RealBeanz!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.