Sunday, June 17, 2012

Join Us on Twitter to Discuss Encouraging Kids to Volunteer!

A couple of months ago, I told you about a wonderful contest hosted by Farm Rich called Kids Who Give. Open to U.S. kids aged 7-17, it awards children who give back to their communities through volunteer work. In 2012, Farm Rich will recognize quarterly winners as well as an annual grand-prize winner who will receive $10,000 for their charity of choice!

I’ve always been a huge proponent of encouraging kids to volunteer, so I was thrilled when I was asked to participate in an upcoming “Twitterview” for parents about how we can encourage our kids to adopt giving and caring attitudes. I hope you’ll join us for this very important and interesting discussion! Here are the details:

When: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, at 7:00 PM ET
Follow: @KidsWhoGive @ParentingAuthor
Hashtag: #SHeim

I hope you’ll join us and feel free to participate with your ideas and questions!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.