Wednesday, June 20, 2012

High-Quality Nutritional and Fitness Supplements for Women from 1st Step Pro-Wellness!

I’m the first to admit that my diet isn’t the best. I tend to eat on the run. I don’t like to cook, so I’m often making pre-packaged foods. I dislike the taste of most vegetables. And I don’t have a regular exercise routine either. So, I’m a prime candidate for a vitamin supplement. I recently had the opportunity to try 1st Step Active Women’s Multivitamin/Multimineral in liquid form, and I love it! Instead of swallowing pills, I just pour the Tropical Cranberry flavored liquid into the little cup provided and take it with one of my meals. It tastes really good (NOT like medicine) and it’s so easy to add to my daily routine. Just two tablespoons a day! (But if you prefer taking a pill, 1st Step Pro-Wellness makes that, too.)

I know that improving my diet and getting more exercise are the best things I can do to help me live a long and active life. But I like that taking 1st Step Active Women’s Multivitamin/Multimineral is another good thing I can do for my body. And I was pleased to read that the 1st Step line of products is the top choice of more than 30 pro sports teams, 275 college and university sports teams, and many professional athletes.

In addition to the Multivitamin/Multimineral, 1st Step Pro-Wellness has plenty of other products designed for active women to promote Healthy Joints, Healthy Muscles, Healthy Weight, Healthy Hydration, and more (see photo above). CLICK HERE to download a $2.00 coupon! Learn more about 1st Step Pro-Wellness products at You can find them at Walgreens stores nationwide!

LINKS for 1st Step Pro-Wellness:


Disclaimer: 1st Step Pro-Wellness provided a complimentary product for review, but all opinions are my own. Your experience with this product may differ from mine. I am not a medical professional and recommend that you check with your doctor when considering dietary supplements.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.