Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Have a Safe Summer with Master Lock!

I’m thrilled to announce that I’m a member of Master Lock’s Live Secure Safety Squad! This means that from time to time I’ll be passing along some great information on how to keep your family safe and secure. Plus, I’ll be reviewing terrific Master Lock products and providing opportunities for you to win some, too!

My twins finish up the school year this week, which means that it’s officially summer for us! My boys will be spending a lot more time outdoors riding their bikes and playing. And we’ll also be taking a family vacation to Nebraska! I’ve never been there before, so I’m really looking forward to exploring. I’m sure it will be much different from south Florida.

Master Lock has plenty of products to go along with these plans, including bike locks to keep our bicycles secure, locks for our luggage and backpacks when we’re traveling, and portable “safe space” containers for security on-the-go! I’m really looking forward to our family’s plans for the summer and to the opportunity to share Master Lock’s products with you!

Disclaimer: I am a member of Master Lock’s Live Secure Safety Squad and will be provided complimentary products for upcoming reviews. No compensation has been provided and all opinions are my own.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.