Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fight the Signs of Aging with Smashbox!

This year I celebrated my *gulp* 34th birthday. Now, don’t get me wrong ... I don’t think 34 is old, but it just seems so weird to say it. I used to think 30s was old. I still feel pretty young, but I do see the signs of aging slowly creeping up on me ... a few sun spots, a few wrinkles, a few sags here and there. I have been on the hunt the past few years for anti-aging products that appeal to me and my skin conditions. They scare me a little. I guess I don’t really know what I am looking for, but I do know I don’t like some of the chemicals listed or the fact that I may have to take out a small loan to purchase them. So, I was very happy to review two products from Smashbox, and I believe my findings will make many of you very happy!

Let’s start with the Photo Finish Foundation Primer. This is a product I have never heard of ... a primer for your face. Let me tell you, I don’t know what I would do without it now. This silky smooth, lightweight, clear gel is a breeze to put on. Your face will feel like a baby’s bottom, and it makes the next steps of your make-up routine go more smoothly. I noticed a smoother face and less lines to have to pay attention to when applying foundation. This product comes in an easy-to-use tube that fits nicely in your make-up bag and retails for $36. It has a blend of Vitamins A and E, grape-seed extract and green tea. It’s great with or without make-up. You will definitely want to add this to your must-have list!

The Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder is just as awesome. It comes in 6 shades ranging from fair to dark so you won’t have trouble finding your shade. This powder has a formula of pure gold, 48 minerals, and 11 amino acids that all work together to reduce the signs of aging. It retails for $59 and promises a 33% decrease in the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes in 10 minutes and a 67% decrease in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 6 weeks. I noticed a difference in just 13 days, and it just keeps getting better!

Check out Smashbox at Their products will not disappoint, and I love the sleek designs!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.