Monday, May 21, 2012

I Love My New Schick Hydro Silk Razor! You Can Try It for Free, Too!

I have to admit that I dread shaving my legs. There’s always the chance that I’ll nick myself, and the razor is really rough on my skin. So, when I had the chance to try the new Schick Hydro Silk razor, I signed up right away. I was told that this razor “has a water-activated moisturizing serum and advanced lubricating technology to hydrate and care for skin while shaving.” Actually, that’s just a fancy way of saying, “Wow!”

When I used the Schick Hydro Silk razor on my legs, I had to keep checking to be sure the hair was gone because I couldn’t believe that something so smooth was really doing the job. But it was! This is the smoothest razor I have ever used. It’s “infused with nourishing marine extracts and hydrating shea butter,” so it felt like I was just spreading lotion on my legs. It was hard to believe that there are actually 5 blades inside. That’s because the blades sense your curves and have skin guards, so they’re less likely to cut your skin and yet they deliver a close shave.

The Schick Hydro Silk razor did a beautiful job in removing the hair from my legs without irritating or cutting my skin. I really do love this razor! I don’t dread shaving my legs anymore because it’s such a luxurious experience with this razor. And Schick is so certain that you’ll love the Hydro Silk razor, too, that they are giving out free samples! Read on…


The first 200 people who click on the link below will receive a free Schick Hydro Silk razor!

DISCLAIMER: I received a complimentary Schick Hydro Silk sample kit to facilitate this review. No compensation was provided.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.