Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Free Samples of Premium Gevalia Coffee!

I’ve always been a big fan of Gevalia coffee, so I was thrilled to hear that this premium Swedish heritage coffee from Kraft Foods is now available in U.S. retail stores! Check out Gevalia’s hilarious new TV commercial featuring Johan, the sexy Swede:

[Email subscribers, click on the title above to view the video online.]

Now that you’ve watched the video and developed a craving for Gevalia (and Johan), be sure to visit the Gevalia Facebook page beginning at 9:00 AM on April 4, 2012 to get your free samples with a $1 off coupon! (Limit one per person/household/address while supplies last. Free sample will arrive in 6-8 weeks.) You’ll want to hurry because I have a feeling these samples will go quickly. Once you taste it, I bet you’ll love Gevalia coffee as much as I do!

DISCLOSURE: I received a sample of Gevalia from Kraft Foods. Nevertheless, all opinions are 100% mine.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.