Wednesday, March 14, 2012
If you’ve got a great time-saving secret of motherhood, visit the Clorox Facebook Page and check out the If Mom Had Three Minutes tab to:
• Share your time-saving tips for new moms;
• Learn how other moms conquer time scarcity; and
• Receive a 50 cent coupon for Clorox products just for sharing your advice or stories!
In addition, your tips might also be incorporated into the official e-book when it is released in May 2012.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll find in If Mom Had Three Minutes:
• Double-duty on date night. No time to get ready before your first date night with the hubby? Let him drive and you can use the passenger seat mirror to put on your makeup and get glam on the way. No need to push back the reservation!
• Catch up and clean up. Everyone wants to chat with the new mommy, and calls from friends and family can seem overwhelming when the mess is piling up. Keep your family’s home healthier and make germs disappear while you catch up with loved ones. Disinfect while gabbing on your cell -- one hand on the phone and one hand to wipe up hot spots with your Clorox® Disinfecting Wipe. Leave the dirt for your conversation! (Use as directed on hard nonporous surfaces. Keep out of reach of children.)
• Try out combo moves. Combine errands and exercise by parking the car farther away when you’re getting out of the house. Your baby won’t mind the extra three minutes to the door, and your behind will thank you later.
• Learn the two-for-one shower special. Buy 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner to shave three minutes off your shower time. When you’re a new mom, every moment counts -- even in the shower.
Feeling inspired? Head over to Clorox’s Facebook page to share your tips or pick up some great ones for you!