Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wean Green Glass Storage Containers: Eco-Friendly, Recyclable, and BPA-Free!

There has been a lot of discussion about the dangers of BPAs in plastic products. I don’t claim to be an expert on the subject, but when given a choice, I pick BPA-free products over others. And I’m always yelling at my husband not to microwave food in plastic containers! So, I was really excited for the opportunity to review Wean Green products. They:
  • Are made from 100% recyclable glass
  • Come in very small sizes, which makes them perfect for baby food or school lunches
  • Have an easy-to-open clip lock system.
  • Are leak-proof and stain-proof
  • Are almost unbreakable as they’re made from tempered safety glass
  • Come in 5 different sizes and 4 different colors
Take a look at all of the amazing Wean Green storage containers we received! I am so impressed with these containers. They’re cute, eco-friendly, and extremely well made. I love using them in my children’s lunch bags, and I don’t have to yell at my husband when he puts the glass container in the microwave oven! We had actually been searching for smaller sizes of storage containers, so we were thrilled to find them through Wean Green. They’re perfect for parents who make their own baby food! And I love that they don’t get stained inside like our plastic containers.

Visit to learn more about these amazing glass storage containers and locate a retailer near you. Wedding season is coming up, and these would make great gifts!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.