Welcome to another edition of Third Thursday Thoughts, brought to you by the wonderful people at Hearts at Home! Every third Thursday of the month, we’ll be sharing our thoughts on the topic of the month. This month’s topic: “We all have days when we feel like just an ‘ordinary mom.’ If you could have any super power that would help you in your mothering, what would it be?”
That’s an easy one: I wish I had more patience! I can’t count the number of times during the day when I struggle with being more patient with my boys, like when they…
- Don’t want to get out of bed for school.
- Have to be told five times to take their dishes to the kitchen, pick up toys, etc.
- Fight with each other over and over again.
- Drop their clothes and toys on the floor for the zillionth time.
- Repeatedly beg for junk food.
- Dawdle in getting their homework done.
- Want to play “just one more level” on their video game!
So, what about you? What super power do you wish you had to make your parenting job a little easier? I’d love to hear about it. Feel free to visit the other blogs participating in Third Thursday Thoughts for inspiration! [Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to view the linky online.]
DISCLOSURE: All Hearts at Home bloggers will be entered into a monthly drawing to win a book. No financial compensation has been provided.