Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Refresh Your Summer Wardrobe with Great-Fitting and Stylish Old Navy BEST-TEES!

I’ve recently come to the realization that all tee shirts are not alike. I bought one the other day that looked adorable on the hanger, but when I tried it on at home, it squeezed me so tight I could barely move in it! The size was right, but the fit was all wrong. I’ve bought other tee shirts that just have no style to them. They’re very boxy and don’t give me any shape at all. So, I was thrilled to hear that Old Navy has re-designed their tee shirts to give you a better fit and silhouette. Check out this hilarious commercial starring Mr. T and Anna Faris describing how Old Navy BEST-TEES are designed:

[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to view the video online.]

Old Navy BEST-TEES are:
  • Made of premium quality, super-soft and durable fabric
  • Offered in a wide variety of styles, colors and cuts
  • Created in universally flattering fits
  • Available for men, women and kids
  • Affordably priced between $8.50 and $22.94
I was given the opportunity to try out an Old Navy BEST-TEE for myself! I requested a tee shirt in blue, and it showed up in a very pretty shade that I can best describe as cornflower. It is super-soft, and I love the longer cut that is more flattering for ladies like me with curves. It’s also very lightweight, which makes it perfect for keeping cool in the summer or wearing under a blazer or sweater. They’re also true to size. I ordered my usual size, and it fits perfectly. I like that I can wear it with jeans (as shown in the photo) for a casual look or under a blazer for an evening out.

Isn’t it time to replenish your spring and summer wardrobe? Head over to Old Navy to pick up a bunch of Old Navy BEST-TEES for the whole family! The price, style, and fit are just right for everyone. I’m very happy with my tee shirt from Old Navy and can’t wait to pick up more! CLICK HERE to learn more and purchase Old Navy BEST-TEES.

DISCLOSURE: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Old Navy and received a product sample to facilitate my review, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.