Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No More Holes in the Walls with UM! Brands Home Organizers!

One of my sons lives in a college dormitory, and he is not allowed to put any nails in the walls, not even a thumbtack! So, I was excited to learn about the fun home organizers from UM! Brands! All of their products can be stuck on any flat non-porous surface, and they don’t leave any marks. They’re also easy to remove and restick in a different spot so you can experiment with the look you want or just switch things around for a change of pace.

UM! Brands was kind enough to send me several of their products for review, and we decided to try them out on my twins’ bedroom walls before sending them to my son for his dorm. As you can see in the photo above, we received a Hook UM!, a Stick UM!, and a Note UM! My son put his baseball cap on the Hook UM! and stuck his watch to the Stick UM! so he wouldn’t forget to put it on in the morning! We didn’t have any Dry Erase markers yet to write on the UM! Brands Reusable Whiteboard, but my son has them at school so he’ll be able to use the whiteboard to remind himself of important events, like tests or papers due. I love that all these products come in fun and bold colors to liven up any room!

UM! Brands products are perfect for dorm and apartment dwellers or for anyone who doesn’t like to put holes in the walls. There are no holes to patch if you move, and re-decorating is a cinch! I hope you’ll check out all of the great products at www.um-brands.com. Be sure to like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter, too!


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.