Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Listen to the Inspirational Song, “Rise,” by the McClain Sisters for the Upcoming Disneynature Film, “Chimpanzee”!

Several times, I’ve seen the trailer for the upcoming Disneynature film, Chimpanzee. Not only do the story and photography look amazing, but now I’m excited about the music, too! I just watched the following video of the McClain Sisters singing “Rise,” a song they wrote and performed for Chimpanzee. China Anne McClain is the talented star of Disney Channel’s hit series A.N.T. Farm, and she sings along with her sisters, Lauryn and Sierra. Check it out!


[Email subscribers, please click on the title of this post to view the video online.]

More about this song: “Rise” is the latest Disney Friends for Change anthem. With the motivating lyrics “Together we can do anything,” the song captures the central message of the program: When kids and families work together, they can inspire each other and their communities to make a lasting, positive change in the world. “Rise” is the fourth Friends for Change anthem to be released with a benefit back to the Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund. This contribution marks nearly $1 million awarded through the music campaign to charities working to protect the planet and conserve nature for future generations.

I’m really excited to see Chimpanzee with my children when it arrives in theaters on April 20th. I hope you’ll see it, too, and use it as an opportunity to talk with your children about saving endangered species like chimpanzees! And be sure to “Like” Chimpanzee on Facebook at Facebook.com/Disneynature.



DISCLAIMER: No products or compensation were provided for this post.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:54 PM

    I LIKE THAT SONG AND I LOVE YOU CHINA AND YOUR SISTERS.I KIKE YOU WHEN YOU WAS LITTLE. I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.MY NAME IS VICTORIA COTTINGHAM LESHAY.<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.