Sunday, March 04, 2012

In the Spotlight: Kelsey from ChicnSavvy Reviews

Welcome to the weekly series, “In the Spotlight,” on Susan Heim on Parenting! Each Sunday, I post a fun interview with a blogger so you can get to know her or him better. Kelsey from “ChicnSavvy Reviews” is this week’s featured blogger! If you’re a blogger and would like to be “in the spotlight,” please email me at smhparent [at] hotmail [dot] com with your name, blog name, and URL. Put “In the Spotlight” in the subject line. Now, here’s Kelsey from ChicnSavvy Reviews!

What was the best vacation you ever took?
Hmmm, I would say when we were younger we went to Alabama to see family friends, and it was so much fun! That is where I caught my first fish ever!! I was on cloud nine, and they have red dirt!!!

What product would you love to review on your blog?
Well, I love reviewing all different kinds of items, but doing a review on a Keurig or KitchenAid Mixer are on my TOP Wish List! I think that the Keurig would make delicious coffees and iced coffees! And who doesn’t want a KitchenAid Mixer?!

Have you ever done anything really embarrassing?
Yes, sadly I think this is the worst. Back when I was looking for an apartment, I talked to a lady who had a mother-in-law’s house (small house beside her house), and I was going to go look at it. Well, I ended up going to the wrong house, and the lady just let me in. We talked for like 30 minutes, and she never asked if I wanted to see the house. When I left, I realized I went to the wrong house. I was SO embarrassed!!!

What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
I am really hoping that my blog will turn into a career that pays well, so I can live off of it alone! I would love to have my blog be bigger and full of great content that readers enjoy! I also hope by then we will be ready to start building our own home!!

What tips do you have for beginning bloggers?
I would say make sure to find a niche that you are passionate about. That way you can enjoy blogging. Also, look to other bloggers to share great tips with you along the way. Always pay it forward. If you are giving help, when you grow and learn to do things, make sure to give back to the newer bloggers out there!!

If you could have dinner with a famous person, who would it be and why?
I would say Ellen Degeneres! She is so funny, and really seems to care about everyone and making the world a better place!!

Have you ever been on TV?
No, I haven’t, but that would be super cool!!

Are you a cold-weather or warm-weather person?
All about warm weather!! I can never get warm when it is cold!!


About me:
My name is Kelsey, and I own ChicnSavvy Reviews! I really enjoy blogging and spending time with my family!! I love trying out new products and scoring freebies! Plus, entering giveaways has become my newest addiction!!

Join me at:
ChicnSavvy Reviews
Pinterest
Facebook
Google+
Twitter 

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you can kill two birds with one stone, and be on TV having lunch with Ellen? That may also increase your blog traffic, enabling you to make enough money from it! :) Send her a letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showcasing me!! I appreciate it!

    @differentparent lol that would be neat for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated and will go live after approval.